1. Unfortunately the sport of Paintball has died a slow death during the recession and it has severely affected the numbers of people who can play. Either from a financial point of view or for the amount of players who immigrated. With no players, the community is dead. I will leave the site here in for as long as possible as an archive as to the great community that we had during 2005 - 2010. Maybe one day... it will be back. Regards, Richie

Millennium World Cup Layout 2013

Discussion in 'Millennium Series' started by Redzer, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Redzer

Redzer Administrator Staff Member

paris_breakout_millennium-2013.jpg

paris_snake_millennium-2013.jpg

paris_pit_millennium-2013.jpg

paris_2d_millennium-2013.jpg

What does everyone think? Symmetrical layout should be very interesting. Can't wait to play it!
  2. Ardenno

Ardenno Member

Best layout ever
  3. Robbie_O

Robbie_O Active Member

Dislike. This looks like a layout i would come up with, design a quarter of the field, give up, copy paste x3. But, i see what they've done and its gonna be very interesting to play with no dedicated bag or snake side. SPL/CPL will be very entertaining to watch on this layout.
  4. Redzer

Redzer Administrator Staff Member

Haha yea it's like whoever designed the field was terribly hungover that day! I think it'll be brilliant to watch and play. I hope the PSP has a similar field layout for world cup!
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  5. MayneStream

MayneStream Member

Why the hell hasn't this happened sooner??
  6. Jaf

Jaf New Member

After playing the field my opinion on it is it stinks.
  7. weedave

weedave New Member

Awful field!
  8. Millie Massey

Millie Massey New Member

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016